Patch 5.0 (July 12, 2018)
- Ability Rebalance
- Bull Rush
- Increased base damage from 60 to 156.
- Reduced cooldown from 30 to 15.
- Reduced cost from 30 to 20.
- Increased shield collision width by 43%.
Patch 4.0 (May 1, 2018)
- Hero Abilities that lock the character's movement can no longer be interrupted by knockback. The following abilities have been adjusted to use this new behaviour:
- ‘Phase Shift’
- ‘Anti-Material Charge’
Patch 3.6 (April 24, 2018)
- Fixed an issue that caused Bullet Storm Jonsey’s ‘Start Up’ and ‘Start Faster’ perk to not grant the correct amount of bonus rate of fire.
Patch 3.1.0 (February 27, 2018)
- Fixed an issue that allowed survivors to be carried with Constructors ‘Bull Rush’ ability.
Patch 1.7.1 (October 11, 2017)
- When using Bull Rush to charge at a charging Smasher, the ability will no longer be interrupted prematurely.
Patch 1.7 (October 4, 2017)
- Fixed an issue where the Bull Rush animation would continue to play after being knocked down if the player activated Bull Rush just before getting knocked down.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Bull Rush to be able to hit player’s Defenders.
- Bull Rush will no longer damage defenders.
Patch 1.6 (September 12, 2017)
- Fixed an issue with Bull Rushing Husks and attached Shielders. The shielder would settle inside of the husk and could NOT be damaged by guns without first killing the husk. The Shielder should stay up near the Husk's head now and be susceptible to damage.
Patch 1.5 (August 28, 2017)
- Bull Rush can no longer push NPCs through cliff walls.
- Fixed an issue preventing Bull Rush from damaging an enemy if used too close to them.
Patch 1.2 (July 20, 2017)
- Fixed an issue where the Constructor would become stuck if knocked back when executing the Bull Rush move
- Fixed an issue where the Bull Rush ability would not damage enemies